View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 12:22 AM   #19
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My goal last year was not to make goals for myself - if I wanted to be disappointed in myself and my failings, I'd just call my mother. Unfortunately, I failed in this goal, and set goals, which I duly failed. This year my goal is to fail all goals that I set for myself throughout the year. I figure that way I'll either avoid disappointment by succeeding at my goal, or succeed at my goals and thus avoid disappointment. It's a (Lose+Win)/(Win+Win) situation!

Hell, I'd just be happy to last the year, or not lose anyone. Managing to print and frame a few of my own photos for myself would be nice though.

Cheers,
Marc

Last edited by montsnmags; 01-03-2010 at 12:24 AM.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote