View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 09:52 AM   #7
Connallmac
Transplanted NYer
Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Connallmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Crook View Post
- The common neglect and abuse demo models regularily retain caused the PRS 300 and 600 to constantly bug out on me.
This is one of the things that people carp on the Kindle about, that they can't go to a store and check it out. I like the way Amazon handles it, giving you thirty days to play with a brand new one on your own time and in your own way, at the end of which you can ship it back at no cost if you don't like it. I may have bought a Sony ereader long before I bought a Kindle, IF I had had the same sort of deal. But the ones I ran across in stores never really worked. Was it because people had used and abused them or were they just clunky pieces of junk? Hard to tell without anything to compare them to. I now know there are a lot of folks here who love their Sonys, but Amazon already got their foot in the door before I found my way here!
Connallmac is offline   Reply With Quote