View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 09:27 PM   #9
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Our 10 favorite books or what we think are the 10 best books ever written (writing quality) or 10 most important books ever written? Makes a difference

I have only read The Grapes of Wrath and War & Peace once and I think they are two of the best books I've ever read - but they're not favorites --- I think Upton Sinclair's The Jungle and Le Morte D'Arthur are two of the most important books ever written, again - they're not favorites.. heh.. Just trying to be clear before we all list our favorites if that's not what you mean.

Last edited by wayspooled; 09-27-2009 at 09:33 PM.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote