View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 02:41 AM   #11
ondabeach
Groupie
ondabeach doesn't litterondabeach doesn't litter

Device: HTC touch Diamond, Ipaq 3115
Hi Sweatpea,

Thanks for installing ZuluReader, and for pointing out those bugs/issues. I will look into them and let you know when they are fixed. If you drop me an email at stevedales@gmail.com then I can let you know directly how I am progressing. Also, the mobileread site only seems to notify me of new posts to a thread once a week so this isn't a good place for me to sort out the issues for you.

I could easily change the action that brings up the menu from a single tap to a double tap, or even make that a configurable option.

Hmmm, don't know why it doesn't respond to your up and down buttons to turn pages. The best thing to do there I think would be to, once again have a configuration option that allows you to dsignate hardware buttons to perform certain functions, like turning pages, adjust font size or whatever.

I would like to work with you until you are so happy with ZR that you will want make it your first choice for eReading on your pda. So please do drop me an email and we can get ZR into shape ASAP.

Cheers,

Steve.
ondabeach is offline   Reply With Quote