View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 03:22 PM   #14
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I recently checked with Alexander Turic because someone had asked me on another forum how to change account details to another country in order to order books either not available to them or not available at prices they wanted. I checked because my read on this was that telling people explicitly how to circumvent geographical limitations seemed very much like telling people how to remove drm. This was his take on it as well.

My conclusion was that MR is serious when they say will not be a source of information about how to do things that may be illegal or which violate agreements with book sellers or publishers as expressed in Terms of Use or other agreements we may make when setting up accounts.

I don't blame them for being careful.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote