View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 02:06 PM   #12
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome Carey. I visited Michigan once in the winter. Walked a mile out on Lake Michigan. (Who said I couldn't walk on water?) Later I saw the measure of record snow fall in the upper peninsula (on that finger that sticks out into Lake Superior. For the life of me, I can't imagine why you don't want to winter there.

My retirement is just a few months away. Unlike others here, I want to consider a trip across town to be a long journey. Been there, done that enough. Now I just want my creature comforts.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote