View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #27
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Indeed, but the comic books never really entered the western market until after the millennium (second part of the nineties). The animes however where very popular in the early nineties!

Regardless, 'manga' is incorrect, as it is now a licensed term.

As far as GSM, in Belgium they do say it that way.

or perhaps even better, there are countries where they say a stylus pen, is called a BIC, simply because BIC was the major manufacturer; just as baby towels are called pampers (yet also a brand name)
I was buying them in the early eighties.
Okay, I was in Japan at the time.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote