Thread: Should I buy?
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4jgt View Post
I would be very disappointed if I bought the device now and within two months a new device appeared with lower price or improved technology at the same price.
Well, you should stop buying tech then. Pretty much anything you buy is obsolete the day you buy it... there will always be something newer, better, faster, cheaper the next day, week, month or year. Even if you wait a year for say the Astak Mentor 9.7 inch device... a year after that something better will be out... possibly by the same company.

The only way to stay on the bleeding edge it to bleed your wallet dry.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote