View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
My k3 occasionally does that to me. I just put a bookmark where I left off reading, and remove the bookmark when I start reading again. 90% of the time, I don't need this, but when I do, it's nice to have it.

(Rather than jumping back to page 1, what I find more often happens is that when I turn the Kindle on again, I'm at the home page, and have to remember which book I was reading!)
If you keep your home page in "most recent first" order, the book you were reading is on the top of the home page.

If you go to the home page when you are finished reading, that forces the kindle to remember where you are in the book. Sometimes some kindles forget where they are in a book if it goes to sleep inside the book. That used to happen to me until I read about going to the home page.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote