Thread: Touch Reading life question
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #8
JedV
Kobo Toucher
JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff1192 View Post
Your awards will carry-over....but I don't thing your stats will. I had to do a factory reset of my KT a while back and lost all my reading stats. Everything was set back to zero and I had definitely synced the KT a number of times before I had the problem.
I had the exact same experience with a factory reset. If you had partial awards (like 62% of the way to Juggernaut, or 80% of Witching Hour), that progress will likely be lost.
JedV is offline   Reply With Quote