View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #9
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The Kindle does have a back button. Amazon have cunningly hidden it by putting the word "Back" on it. Most reading devices do have a "Back" facility; I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over supporting those few broken devices that lack such a facility, personally.

PG is Project Gutenberg.
When you say "most" have a back facility, what do you mean? If my most sold then yes, the Amazon Kindles have a back button. If you mean the most models then I would disagree. Where does your data come from?

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote