View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 11:23 PM   #9
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by poraguy View Post
Originally Posted by poraguy
Hi I read your post how to edit the build.prop file on the Nook. I am new to this process and I don't know how to go about editing the file. I have used adb wireless and can see my Nook Color and then followed your instructions using the adb pull command, but I have no idea how to edit the build.prop file at that point. Can you help an old retired guy get this working?

I have updated to version 1.1.0 and am using the latest Audible version 1.1. I still get the looping problem and the build.prop file has the fingerprint line you recommended changing. I used autonooter 3.0.0 to root the device.
Thanks in advance.
r, George
poraguy is referencing this post:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=24

Anyone have any ideas as to why Audible isn't working for this individual. Audible has always worked for me, but people have mentioned that the 1.1.0 update fixed the problem.

Don't want this person tweaking the build.prop file and changing the device fingerprint if not necessary in this case.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote