View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 04:31 PM   #1
eruditionastic
Enthusiast
eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'eruditionastic knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: G090G1 5.9.7 G090G1 5.10.2
Pocketbook IQ 701 recognized as Pandigital Novel

Hello,

Using 0.7.35 on Max OSX, the pocketbook 701 shows up as a Pandigital Novel. The device debug output clearly says Pocketbook though. When sending a book to the device's SD card, no books are actually sent. I'm assuming these might be related.

I can post the device debug output later if needed, just don't have the osx laptop with me at the moment.

Thanks
eruditionastic is offline   Reply With Quote