View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 04:02 PM   #7
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Well, I used to have these boring old avatars. Though I rather liked the last I remember, a blue steampunk style male lion head. Fitted my star sign. If I believed in such things.

Then, one day, late last year, I started this thread here at MR - Do avatar images influence your impression of personality?. That sparked a new "era" of avatars for me.

First I came across a cute/funny image of a woman in dirndl dress, having fun with a Hanlin V3 - I think it was courtesy of Astak readers actually. Since it was close to Christmas, the image gave me the idea to look for cute looking Christmas style pin-up images. Nothing tacky or cheap, but cute, sweet and funny images I would like to look at myself. I found a few that I used throughout December last year.

And since then I've stayed with the beautiful women and pretty girls. I like to look at them myself - and from the comments I get, others certainly do, too. I try to stay away from tacky or cheap images, but taste varies, and sometimes I wonder when someone will complain... Not too soon, I hope

Last edited by Ea; 08-01-2010 at 04:06 PM. Reason: fixed link
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote