View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 01:06 PM   #15
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Thank you. Do you literally mean a smaller battery or just that the same battery with a bigger screen depletes quicker? And the H2O v2 has the same problems from your perspective? Not being in the market for a reader I haven't really kept up.
KA1 has smaller battery than H2O, capacity wise, not that screen is just larger. Also, people who use nickel (well, here it is not a problem, as we use koreader, don't we ) also use more power for light.

H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide ) is a bit different, but from what I read, it still isn't out, shipping should start today, so we will have first reports soon. So, I'm not that sure about it.

I know that H2O works great, I have one, I'm pretty satisfied with it. Maybe H2O2 will be great replacement, but that needs to be seen.

Still, if I should buy new device now, I'd first try to buy H2O, then KA1.

But, it always is important to know, these are just my preferences, others might choose differently.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote