Thread: Best Font?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #12
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
There are quite a few fonts that should look great on my PocketBook 360, but, somehow, they just ... don't.
I was looking forward to trying out Caecilia PNM, for example, and when I was finally able to locate it (I still have lots of friends working at DTP) I was very disappointed. I think the version of Caecilia I was testing did not have hinting information my PocketBook could use. I very much hope, Caecilia on Kindle (their default font) looks better than the version I was trying it out ;-)
It does look a good deal better on the Kindle. I was quite disapponted, too, when I tried it on the PB as I like it on the Kindle. It looked much thinner on the PB (due to the higher resolution perhaps?) and was uncomfortable to read.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote