View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 09:38 AM   #1
ondabeach
Groupie
ondabeach doesn't litterondabeach doesn't litter

Device: HTC touch Diamond, Ipaq 3115
Design the ultimate eBook site

Hi all,

I am looking for more suggestions of what you would like in the ultimate eBook site. Both from the perspective of an Author and a Reader.

For the Authors we have:

Free autonomous uploading to the library, you maintain full direct control over your eBook and it's appearance in the library.

If need be we will convert your eBook to ePUB format for you free of charge.

The ONLY fee you pay is 15% of the (sale price - PayPal fee which is 30 cents plus 2.9% of the sale price) So if your eBook sells for $2.99 you will receive $2.21

$2.99
- .39 PayPal
- .39 ZuluExpress
= $2.21 You

For the Readers:

Completely anonymous eBook purchase and download. You don not need to become a member or be logged in to the site to download our free public domain titles or to purchase paid eBooks.

For Members:

Book Lists on your Member's page:
"Wish List" for both free and paid eBooks with direct purchase and/or download.
"My Uploaded eBooks" eBooks you have published in the library
"My Downloaded eBooks" free and paid eBooks can be re-downloaded any time anywhere.

For Everyone:

No Adds
No Popups
No Cookies

Coming Next:

"Recommend This eBook" links so that you can "One Click" recommend an eBook to your friends on Twitter, Face-book and other social networks (requires that you enter your login details for the desired network in your profile). Your recommendation will include a link to take them straight to that eBook in the library.

Please check out the site (www.zuluexpress.com) if you get a chance and let me know what you think, and what would like to see added.

Cheers,

ondabeach.
ondabeach is offline   Reply With Quote