View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #14
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
@kamanza --

That also works, but since the TOC generated by Sigil has all those nested <div>'s, it still seems to define the 'em' for toc-2 relative to toc-1.

I.e. toc-1 is 2em, and toc-2 is 1em/2em = 1/2 of toc-1.

To me it seems like a percentage of the container

Going the other way ...

Code:
div.sgc-toc-level-1 {
	font-size: 4em;
}

div.sgc-toc-level-2 {
	font-size: 2em;
}

div.sgc-toc-level-3 {
}

div.sgc-toc-level-4 {
}

div.sgc-toc-level-5 {
}

div.sgc-toc-level-6 {
}
toc-1 is 4em, toc-2 is 2em but since the toc-1 <div> defines what an 'em' (my layman's concept) the toc-2 2em is actually twice the toc-1 definition of an em, i.e. twice as big. Same for the toc-3; it's twice as big as the toc-2's definition of an 'em'

Bottom line, it's those darn nested <div>'s that cause the issue, but now that I understand what's happening, either the percent or the em based font size can be made to work

Paul
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	110540  
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote