View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #44
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfgrad93 View Post
What kind of pants are you wearing? My iPhone 4S with an Apple bumper fits fine in my pockets and doesn't impede me sitting down. I think the problem is with your pants rather than the size of your phone.
The good old stand-in, 501s. OK, a bit of an exaggeration; I can sit down, but it's not always easy, especially when you combine a seatbelt. Also, even if I can sit down, I can't easily get the phone out if it rings or I want to look something up.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote