Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 05:06 AM   #78
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
Hi
1 super cool thanks shark i think i should find a kind a way to update in a wiki the google translation of the two russian pages, root & backup highlighting the passage not clear and everybody can update a term, in a coupke of weeks we will have the root guide without any efforce.
2 reply also to meltdown, is not so easy evernote... Does not work to me from the inbuilt browser i can send only links of the page i am seeing.. And if i send from another browser for instance by android or the desktop pc the fonts in the inbound evernote on t2 are too little.
The useful function is that i can read on the go pages in inyernet and save them to read with the dictionary and highlight functions of sony that did a great job with the stock reader application inbulited,. Evernote does not work well too many bugs imo and still worse the app i use in android do not allow to clip big pages
number 2) regarding the download from the inbuilted browser for finality of saving, highlighting, looking up words with the dictionary, I found in the mobile read wiki for apps that work for T1:
Maxthon Android Web Browser - out of 7 browsers verified as installable and functional (Boat 2.7, Boat Mini 3.1, Dolphin Mini various builds, Maxthon 2.5, Miren 1.2, Opera Mini 6.5, xScope 6.44) only this one, Maxthon, got the custom download location feature actually working, which is some sort of indication of how well the others are written (Dolphin and Opera excluding, because they simply hard-code the download location). This feature is crucial when using additional SD card or using Dropsync and having downloaded files automatically uploaded to your PC. To use Maxthon in the monochrome mode (which is the only way to surf the net on current e-ink displays) you should download the "Black" Theme from the "Theme" menu, which switches to high-contrast menus (from the default low-contrast ones which would look OK only in the default 16-"color" mode while under the fast monochrome mode they can't be seen at all,
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote