View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:02 PM   #105
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
...Edit: I use Notepad++ a lot for manually editing of HTML files, and notepad++ honours the direction for replace all. It has three directions: "Up", "Down" and "Continuous" where the latter searches untill there are no occurrences left. WOuld it be possible to make something similar in Sigil?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
As for Norway's suggestion, I have been in the exact same stage as he and looping back around adds a second and undesired connection. Notepad ++ I believe finishes to the bottom, then throws a dialog box, saying done search to the bottom, continue from the top? That would be useful for me. It is possible to do it by hand, but much more time consuming.
We have put it on the list to think about. As I mentioned earlier on this thread there are 1,000+ different Find/Replace dialog implementations out there all having their own little features and quirks. We have pushed the boat out already for the next release in the F&R dialog as you will see next week. I am concerned for the mooring rope if we push it further - we do want to get the actual 0.6 release out at some point .