View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #1380
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Fair enough. Though my membership in Audible dates back to the 90's, which is when the decision was made. So I don't think I've violated the spirit of the thread. Now I would completely agree that buying extra credits would definitely count, and somehow I can't figure a way to count the buying of micropay dollars at Baenebooks.com as anything but buying books. But saving up my Audible credits and then spending those saved credits? That I'm good with.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote