View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 07:56 PM   #5
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
I thought this would be capacitive + active digitizer in the screen (like my HP TX2, and the TM2, tablets).

But I guess the pressure sensitivity and digitizing information is coming from the pen - so that's a bit different. Understandable that the pen would be a bit more expensive. Even the pen in my TX2 is powered / rechargeable.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote