View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 01:26 AM   #4
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by danizzz View Post
I have a PRS 600 and windows 7.
I'm using calibre and the sony software to send books to the device but sometimes without reasons the process takes minutes even with small files (1,2M). I'm not using any memory card.

Is it normal?
One thing to check is to see if the USB port your ereader is plugged into is a USB 2.0 port. Until recently I used a USB 1.1 port with my ebook reader (due to a shortage of available USB ports). I recently added a USB hub to my computer that is connected to a USB 2.0 port. The amount of time it took to sync my ereader with the Sony Reader Library was significantly reduced.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote