Thread: iLiad mrxvt ported to iLiad
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 03:40 PM   #51
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobj View Post
If the experts could confirm all this, I'd be happy to upload mrxvt_iliad_0.5.zip containing Antartica's hack.
Confirmed. I had installed the 0.4 version and it doesn't have the hacked libX11 included despite having a config file for it, so it would not do any automatic refreshes.

And now that you're at it, modify the iliad_refresh.conf config file so it says

Typing 250

instead of the "Typing 100" that the current version has (to be in the safe side, as I suppose that the stealth refresh takes a lot more than 100ms to be finished and we can be enqueuing double or triple refreshes without noticing it... and that could tax unnecessarily the CPU).

So, please, post the new version
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote