View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 03:08 PM   #28421
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I just finished The Queen of Bedlam by Robert R. McCammon, second book in the Matthew Corbett series.

It was a good read, it takes a while before you can see where the story should be going and comprehend what's going on. But it is so well written I don't mind the slower pace.
I read the third in series Mister Slaughter back in 2017. My memory is hazy but it's more action-adventure so it moves at a faster pace. The ending is a big reveal.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote