Thread: Surface Go
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 03:19 PM   #7
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
My impressions 2 months on are similar to robko's. I like the display in all but very bright light (from porch outdoors to full sun). The only devices that I have extended reading experience and can base a comparison on are my older Dell Venue 8 Pro (very nice screen as well) and much older devices like my UX-50 (good screen for the day but barely adequate by today's standards). I still prefer my Kindle.

Battery life is fine for my usage, though longer would be nicer. As a reader, battery life is really more than you need. It's when I use it for watching video or running applicatons that I could make use of longer runtime.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote