View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 12:55 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hm, i didn't think of formats in that context, although you may be right. i imagined more of a plateform to access content like an online store, somehow interfacing with other vendors and the library. i've heard a lot of people complain about the sony store, how it's difficult to navigate, doesn't have a very large selection, etc., so i was thinking more along the lines of partnerships with other content suppliers. but maybe it is a question of format after all. in which case, i have no idea what they could do in addition (epub is the most important step i think, for future content).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote