View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Two New Device Reviews Coming Soon!

Hello folks,

After writing a few reviews here and elsewhere, I've decided I really enjoy bringing this information to people so they can make informed decisions on new technology. I have some exciting news! I'm going to be testing a couple brand new devices. One of them is WinCE 6.0 based, and the other is WinCE 6.0 or Android. I don't want to say much more until I have them here to test and review. I promise I will write non-biased and informative reviews on these devices. There will be screenshots and video available. I will be testing applications like web browsers, comic book viewers, ebook reading applications, video players, music players, and more. I will also take requests for testing of applications in the review threads themselves. For anyone who enjoyed reading my SmartQ7 review, please stand by for a new set of reviews in the next couple weeks.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote