View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #682
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy68 View Post
Is there a cache file that stores data for the books that have been read and the rating information? I am swithcing to a new Nexus 7 tablet (from a Nook Tablet) and I hate to lose this data).

Thanks, William
In the .cr3 folder, which for me is /mnt/sdcard/.cr3/, there are two sqlite databases which store the book names, last read position, and other things. I don't know about ratings, since I never used that.

The path is stored, so it might need to match exactly on the new device, for example:
/mnt/sdcard/books/book1.epub
Although I never tested this so maybe Coolreader might adjust to matching the filename.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote