View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 12:39 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingle
Does anyone know if the BBeB format allows for links in the document?
I'm pretty sure it does, I think they had one out there with a TOC in it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingle
I also tried ScanSoft PDF Converter. <snip> The resulting document is beautiful, preserving all the text and illustrations, even tables and background colors. <snip> it would take a lot of work to prepare it for the Reader's screen. But it would certainly be possible, if anyone has a need. Unfortunately, the full version costs US$99. So...
This is excellent news, though the price is a bit steep. It'd probably be worth it for those with a strong need, or who's employers perceive a strong need.

Once you've got the doc as an RTF, I suppose you could always reprint it as a PDF properly sized for your screen....

Ought to work just fine for the iLiad, too.

Excellent find, bingle!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote