View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 09:30 AM   #23
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Don't worry about it, this happens all the time.
True.
And we learn something new as well

Hadrien
Well, when I used to read hard back editions of printed books I had zero choice. Now I have 3 different sizes and 3 different fonts (although I use only 2 fonts). I believe it is more than enough (at least for me on ebook reader). Then again, if someone disagrees with it they just should not buy Sony Reader and opt to something else. Thanks industrial progress, we have quite a few out there

Does prs-700 has more fonts/sizes? I think it has a bit more, hasn't it?
astra is offline   Reply With Quote