Thread: PRS-T1 PRS t1 and Google drive
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 12:00 PM   #17
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I had no problems when I clicked on Ripplinger's link (I didn't try to sign up, but it takes me to the page shown in the thumbnail above). If you aren't seeing any free options, I think I know what the problem is.....

You've just visited the sugarsync home page and clicked on the 'Try Sugarysnc Free' button, which takes you to a page like in the thumbnail below? If so, scroll down to the bottom of that page, you will see right at the bottom in small green text "Limited 5 GB free account" (links to https://www.sugarsync.com/free/).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sugarsync.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	110963  
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote