View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:29 PM   #499
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
It is about choice, not extra space. Jon can distribute both at the same time, and you put the one on PW you intend to keep. (Tight line spacing or a little bit bigger). I agree though, that it should be the same font - my eyes are not trained to see the difference you see with kerning.
I'm just saying if one likes the regular Charis and wants to keep it you can edit in Type Light 3.2 to have the same line spacing as the Compact version. You just match the Metrics values from the compact to the Regular version. It's easy to change.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote