View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:02 PM   #56
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
Growth investors are wondering if AAPL is a $400 stock or a $1000 stock.
A well-informed tech industry investor would know AAPL is a $300 or less stock. Always has been.
Investors inflated a bubble and now the music has stopped and some are left without a chair. My heart fair bleeds for them.
Stock market speculation isn't for the faint of heart.

I just want to know in what universe they think they live in that the maps debacle, the XGA screen of the Mini, and the growing obsolescence of the MAC didn't factor into *their* expectations.

Me, I factor all those mistakes and look at the outcome and I have to say; "Day-amm, their brand loyalty rocks!"
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote