View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #247
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by balric View Post
I have tried numerous things to get current book cover as a screensaver, but just cant get it too work. Before I spend anymore time trying, can this be done for multiple books or do I have to send a cover from Calibre every time I read a new book. I have a few hundred on my device.

Kindle Paperwhite.
No this screensaver hack is what you want. In the first post of this thread: Read the spoiler under installation on how to use this to show the cover of last opened book as screensaver. Remember that you need a Paperwhite that has no special offers. No jailbreak or hack you find here is ever going to circumvent Amazon's ads. The one and only way is to pay Amazon to get it removed.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote