View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #81
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
Only thing I'm not happy about it the price hike. I won't be buying any baen books until they reach mass paper back levels and generally after waiting that long for a book and losing the hype that comes with new releases I'll probably just wait longer for sales of those books or other amazon books and get some bargains instead.
We don't know, though (do we?) what the price will be for the Webscription bundles. I imagine they'll stay lower. Let's wait and see.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote