View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #6
Moinchen
Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.Moinchen knows the square root of minus one.

Device: none
Angry Also looking for something like a hardshell case

I was also looking for a hardshell case for my new m92, but I have repeatedly been disappointed.

The reason for the hardcase is that I want to be able to put the device into a backpack where it must be protected from bending, which could harm the glass screen.

First, I ordered the 'Cool Bananas Triathlon Hardcover' - but it was flexible. Had to send it back.
Then, after speaking to a seller and being assured that this was what I was looking for, I ordered the 'Cool Bananans BulletProof Hardcase'. And again - it was flexible...
So now I'm going to give that back, too.

Has anyone come up with a solution for this problem?
I'm already thinking of finding a bread-case (made of plastic for transport of lunch to work) and stuffing it with some soft cloth or foam... But is there anything that has the necessary measurements?

(Why don't you sell something like that, booxtor...? Could be profitable )

Edit: If you have an idea where to get something like that in Germany, that would be very welcome!

Last edited by Moinchen; 09-29-2012 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Country
Moinchen is offline   Reply With Quote