View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #33
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
So I finally finished. I loved this story.

I loved the winding, meandering nature of Daniel's discoveries, and I enjoyed the parallels between the investigation and Daniel's own life - Penelopé and Bea.

When I finally read the letter towards the end that pulled everything together I was completely absorbed.

I will look to read the other books at some stage because the quality of the writing (or translation) was high and the story really did creep up on me. I agree that it wasn't a page-turner as such. It was more a book that I enjoyed in smaller doses.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote