View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #14
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm have a hell of hard time figuring out just how I would determine what I wouldn't be willing to read for any amount of money, without A) actually reading at least part of it first for nothing ... and B) any amount of money??? Just how high are we talking here?

I'd read damn near anything someone plopped in front of me (word for word) if they payed me, say... $50 a book—up front (even that number is very negotiable). I'd read that someone right the hell out of house and home. Probably quit my day job. Just as long as my evenings were still free to read what I enjoy, of course.
You're pricing yourself way too low. There are a thousand enjoyable things I could be doing for way more than $50/day (the time it takes me to finish a book if I do nothing else).

Life is short.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote