View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #42
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I don't think that is a fair (or widely held) definition.

That may, however, be a fairly accurate definition of erotica.

Erotica without the sex, as I mentioned elsewhere, would be called "romance," no?
Sure - it's just my personal definition. I'm certainly not trying to impose it on anybody else .

I was quite shocked when I flicked through a "Mills and Boone" romance fairly recently. I'd been under the impression that it was strictly "no sex" romance. It seems that's no longer the case!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote