View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 12:21 PM   #198
pablob
Connoisseur
pablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheese

Device: OnyxBook M96, enTourage Pocket eDGe (retired)
Time's up... :(

Thanks everyone for the testing and feedback!

In the last year my work/life situation did not leave me with much time and energy to work on the PE, and now it is clear that I won't have much in the future either. So I think it is time to thank everyone for their help. I've seen there have been other developments and the community is still ongoing, which is nice, as the PE is a very neat device.

If anybody wants to take over maintenance of the Golden Allmine, please feel free to do so (adding the fix to use other apps in the e-ink screen would be nice). I don't think I'll be reading the forum often, but you can contact me using my nickname as email address at the gmail.com domain.

Thanks again to everyone, and I am glad that my little project was useful to other people (I still have it in my seldom used PE ).

Pablo.
pablob is offline   Reply With Quote