View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #3
daledaj
daledaj began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 505
Kind of.

On the bottom of the reader are some icons. (letters, pencil, etc) Touch the one that looks like 3 little lines, and it takes you to a table of contents.

That said, there is still a problem with footnotes and chapter notes. I cannot get them to work. As I read some history books and the like, this is a major problem. I get around it by reading those types of books only on my laptop, or my SONY PRS. Most of my reading however (sci-fi, classics, fiction, etc) is on my Laser. I really do like this little gem. The exception is pdf books/mags. Laser is much better for them overall, so I just have to deal with the footnote thing.

The other problem I have is 'resetting'. When you put a book in, to open it, the reader must reset itself. It does not always do this, and I am trying to figure out how to manually get it to do this. Most times (but not always) this is accomplished by using Adobe Editions, & loading the book via that program. But this is a pain, especially I I want to load a specific collection, or folder.

Minor annoying crap...but I can't complain too awful much given the flexability of the Laser, and the cost (it was under 100.00...very inexpensive in comparison)
daledaj is offline   Reply With Quote