View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #8
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
No need to, because we have computers all over the place at work; including our break room. We also have secured and public wifi for use with mobile devices.

My tablets are for home (HP TouchPad) and vacation (Galaxy Player 5) use.
wow! i wanna work with you!
I posed the question because i take my kindle to work with me everyday. And most of the time i never get a chance to read, but I feel as if i've left my best friend at home when i don't bring it to work, so i know that i'll feel the same with my NT!
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote