View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 02:43 AM   #4
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Ebook return policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachwanderer View Post

)
[/B]
Widerrufsrecht bei eBookkauf per download: Das gibt's im Grundsatz erstmal nicht und ist auch nicht in Sicht.

Gibt es doch schon seit einiger Zeit beim "Grössten"

Amazon kindle ebook return rate and policy
http://www.wetknee.com/posts/Amazon_...te_and_policy/

"I was shocked to see that one of the buyers of my ebooks returned it to Amazon last month. Then I had four returns this month and dissolved into a little heap of wounded feelings. They hate me! My ebooks are awful! The world is coming to an end!

Okay, time to step back and take a look at returns more rationally. First of all, I checked on Amazon's return policy. You can return a kindle ebook within 7 days for a variety of reasons, including the item not matching the product description, the quality being poor, or the simple fact that you didn't mean to order it. There are some safeguards in place to make sure that readers don't just buy the ebook, read it, and return it --- if you return too many ebooks too quickly, Amazon will cut you off."
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote