View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #19
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
That Adelaide University work seems excellent. I plan on making it into an epub file over the next few days. I believe it would be acceptable to upload it to the ebook library here based on the Creative Commons License in that document. Including that license material in the epub file of course. What say those who no more about this use under creative commons?
if you do, and it is legal, then we could all help out proof-reading it. I am really sorry the link I put was a badly formatted version, I confess I did not check it out before linking it, that'll teach me!

EDIT: The "Adelaide" version has a button to download the EPUB version - direct link is here:
http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/i/ibse...peer/peer.epub

Last edited by paola; 10-01-2011 at 06:30 PM.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote