View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #69
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
Okay...A person leaves a thread for a few hours, and you move it! I could get a complex. It's sort of like coming home from school as a kid and finding your family moved away (really CWN, so I suckered you for a few K, geez!).
Me?? Oh wait, yeah, it was my idea (details in my brilliant multi-quoting below). But it wasn't about you. NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
A. JBJ asked the mods to move this thread from General Discussions to the Llounge.
Technically, I suggested it to JBJ because I figured it was only a matter of time before we were kicked out of General Discussions anyway, and it always looks better when it's OUR idea. My suggestion also contained an unfortunate typo.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote