View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 12:29 AM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I have no idea why the TOC ends up there either. I just press 'menu' on my kindle and then choose 'go to' and select 'table of contents' from there to access it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_ga View Post
Thanks for this - appreciated. The TOC is actually in the back of the mobi file. This happens to me with calibre - why does calibre place it here? Seems to be the last place one would look (literally).
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote