View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 01:26 AM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alissa View Post
Thank you for the report.

On the second point: Generally speaking, you should not simply assume such virus warnings are false and quickly disable it; you should have asked experts for judgement, especially in the case like this: the file in question appeared in the net recently and you don't know the submitter of the file well... In short, you should not believe person like me easily.
MSI9F9.tmp is the file and TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen2 is what Avira calls it.
No worries I am not a novice when it comes to this stuff so I wasn't at risk of being infected if it wasn't a false positive. Avira is known for being a bit sensitive anyways.

All traces have been removed as it was set in try mode but it's a nice extension however Vista 64 is finicky so it's probably some minor difference in why Thumbnails aren't working for 64bit of Windows Explorer.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote