View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 02:27 PM   #19
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E, K3, K4, Paperwhite 2
Quote:
If I got the Nook right now, then it would have to stay home on my trips to the back country. That's why I want longer battery life. The Kindle has enough and the Nook doesn't.
I doubt if there are many potential buyers of e-readers who intend to regularly take their devices to an isolated mountain cabin with no power. Ted Kusinski might have but he's no longer with us. ;-)

Edit. He's still with us but in prison. My bad.

Last edited by AndyfromVA; 09-29-2010 at 02:31 PM.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote